About the position
We are searching for a Software Engineer II to help us enhance and maintain our web app and api. Our engineering team is constantly working to build the tools necessary to support the growth of Carmigo.
The Intermediate Software Engineer will have a unique opportunity to help grow an early stage tech company and will be exposed to our entire tech stack. This position will enhance your leadership skills and push your engineering abilities to the next level.
If you are looking to make an impact on a company that is focused on disrupting an industry then you will love Carmigo. Carmigo is a fresh, new marketplace connecting individuals with dealerships in a transparent auction. Carmigo is young and energetic in our pursuit to change the way vehicles are sold. But don’t take our word for it – check out our reviews on Google.
We are building a team that thrives in a fast paced environment, gets excited about dramatic growth and takes pride in their effort. Carmigo has exciting dreams, but those dreams can only be realized through the collective effort of our team.
What you will do
- Design and execute projects to improve our vue.js webapp and node.js API.
- Create technical specs and present them to our lead engineer
- Lead other engineers to execute technical specs
- Work with our Lead Engineer and members of our leadership team to influence the direction of a young and ambitious company
- Research and propose new concepts and ideas
What your experience looks like
- 3 years minimum professional experience in web development
- Experience designing and executing projects
- Constant desire to become a better engineer
- Strong communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and not afraid to think big
- Leadership experience is a big plus
What we can offer in return
- Competitive Salary + Shares
- Generous PTO
- Opportunity to be an integral member of a company with big dreams
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- A company culture that encourages intellectual curiosity by offering opportunities to expand your knowledge
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment. Carmigo is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.